Forum – Ask Your Question Here!

Pay entitlements



I’m in the process of ETS if I let the army move all my HHG what would I be entitled to? Also, if I only do a partial DITY and drive one car with some weight what would I be entitled to??


You should get everything but DLA and HHG reimbursement if the army moves everything. If you do a partial DITY you will get HHG reimbursement for the stuff you move yourself.